A truly dedicated and devoted musician. From the music he produces, his profound DJ sets, and the DJs he books as a promoter, Edan has independently propelled himself to the top of the ladder.
“I want to bring music to people who might generally think they don’t like ‘tech-house’ and make them witness the power of the deeper percussive side of electronic music. Make them feel the power of the primal, underground sound.
His love, knowledge, and passion for music are evident in every set he plays – Edan has been heavily involved in music his entire life.
Distinctive and forward thinking with his DJ sets and production, Edan has managed to stand out from the pack. From deep tribal and downright funky influenced tech-house to driving primetime techno, Edan has proven time and time again that he knows how to move a dancefloor. Edan’s sound can cater to fit nearly any environment, a true testament to his experience. Known for his impeccable track selection, audiences understand that they will hear the future sound of dance music when Edan is in the booth. Due to his superb mixing skills and cutting-edge sound, he DJs alongside some of the world’s finest national and international performers.
Edan has either DIRECTLY opened or followed these talented DJs: Rabbit in the Moon, Josh Wink, John Aquaviva, Doc Martin, Mazi (Audio Soul Project), John Tejada, Jay Tripwire, Scott Henry, John Kelley, Bryan Zentz, Juan Atkins, Dj Dan, Tall Paul, Charles Feelgood, Sandra Collins, David Hollands, Terry Mullan, Joeski, Rasoul, Chris Udoh, Ed Rush, DB, DJ Funk, Heather Heart, Patrick Turner, Austin Leeds, Algorithm, DJ Mea, Pete Moss, Earth Deuley, AK1200 w/ A-Sides, Barry Weaver, Doug Smith of 95 North, Taj
Some of the promoters that Edan has played for include:
- Buzzlife – D.C./Baltimore
- Catastrophic – D.C.
- 26C – Los Angeles
- Columns of Knowledge – Massachusetts
- Kingsize – NYC
- Groove (The Zelch Brothers) – Pittsburgh
- Sympty – NYC
- Ultraworld/Movim (Sonar)- Baltimore
- Clockwork – Baltimore
- Vinylboy/Chrome – Atlanta
- M3 – D.C.
- 2am Management – Massachusetts
- DCSkillz – D.C.
- …and many others
- Urban Torque Records
- URB Magazine – Hey DJ colunm feature July/August issue.
- Check out Edan’s featured interview at Jive Magazine.
- URB Magazine – top 10 chart / 2001 mixtape runner-up (national pub)
- Jive Magazine – interview (national pub)
- Music Monthly (D.C. regional pub)
- The Expulsion – article on 4twenty4 (college pub)
- InnerLoop Magazine – mix of the month and feature w/ Carlo Del (D.C. regional pub)
- Static Magazine – interview (online pub/D.C. regional pub)
- Sonickteam.com (online event info) – Guest DJ for March ’02 and August ‘02
- “Everywhere & Nowhere” – A WMC 2006 promotional mix featured on “The Launchpad” – XM Radio Ch. 80 “The Move” 04/08/2006.
- “Heck Touse” – Roboerotica on whereveradio.com 08/24/2006 @ 8 p.m.
- “Configuration” featured on “The Launchpad” – XM Radio “The Move” channel